Event – KP Corporate Kingsbury Water Park 10K – 27th Nov 2011
KP Events is holding its second 10k off road race at Kingsbury Water Park – a beautiful venue belonging to Warwickshire County Council situated in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside between Tamworth and Sutton Coldfield. The 10k is a two lap off-road race following a route that is mainly off road through magnificent scenery.
Two laps of footpaths, grass tracks and a short tarmac section twisting around the lakes and pools of the water park, with a section alongside the river.
Runners will no doubt remember the monsoon that descended last year and made this traffic-free course waterlogged, but participants loved it – we had so much positive feedback from you guys, obviously loving the mud, the puddles, the bogs, and the lovely birdlife of the Park to boot. This year we’re a month later so will it be wet again???? We won’t be betting against it!!
This event starts 5 years, 2 months, 25 days, 23 hours, 13 minutes, 11 seconds ago
Postcode for Kingsbury Water Park : B76 0DY
- DATE SUNDAY NOVEMBER 27th 2011
- START TIME 10.30am
- VENUE: KINGSBURY WATER PARK, BODYMOOR HEATH, WARWICKSHIRE B76 0DY
- 2011 ENTRY – Enter via our website
- ENTRY FEE: £10 CLUB RUNNER / £12 IF NOT. £13 ON THE DAY
- CHEQUES Payable to K.P. EVENTS
- ENTRY LIMIT : 500 Runners
- INSURANCE: Full public liability cover
- MEDALS: To all finishers
- TROPHIES: To first 3 men, first 3 ladies
- SPONSORS: ALPHA SPORTS