Event – RUN, HEIFER, RUN! – SUTTON PARK 10K – 12th Aug 2018
It’s a run like no udder!
- Date: Sunday 12th August 2018 – 10.30am
- Venue: Sutton Park, Town Gate, Sutton Coldfield
- Entry Fees: £20 (10K) / £15 (5K) / £5 (1K) +£1 extra on the day
- Cheques to: K.P. EVENTS
- Entry Limit: 1000
- Insurance: Full Public Liability
- Medals To: all finishers
- Trophies To: first 3 men, first 3 women
- Sponsors: RUN, HEIFER, RUN! / MIND
Event starts in 4 months, 19 days, 6 hours, 21 minutes, 31 seconds
KP Events return to host this traffic free double lap undulating course for the dedicated athlete, or a pleasant run for the less serious runner. The event is in support of the charity Mind, to raise awareness of the links between physical health and mental well being.
Please come “ready to run” as changing is limited and we cannot provide shower facilities for the numbers involved.
Drinks will be available at the 10K half distance and refreshments will be available from the cafe at Town Gate.
- DIRECTIONS (from Railway) – Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield.
- Head South East on Station Street, toward Brassington Avenue.
- Turn right at Brassington Avenue, then turn right at Park Road, the destination is on the left.
- After entering the park at Town Gate, follow the road straight ahead towards the large car parks, where you will be helped to park by our marshalls.
- Our race HQ is the large white Marquee on top of the hill. This is where you must collect your race chip. Please arrive in plenty of time.
- Please use the car park and do not park on the local streets.
Run, Heifer, Run! is, at heart, a community. We’re a group of men and women who’ve come together to celebrate our victories, share tips and tricks for living healthier lives and pick each other up after life’s inevitable setbacks. Because y’all know as well as I do, life is gonna hand us some cow dung every once in a while!
For more information please visit: www.runheiferrun.com
Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Campaigning to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Mind won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. For more information please visit: www.mind.org.uk. Mind is a registered charity in England (no. 219830) and registered company in England and Wales (no. 424348)