The Lichfield Half Marathon – Sunday the 7st May 2017
Entries closed at Midnight on the 2nd May, but late entries on the day will be available at 9am in the Registration Tent near the race start.
- START TIME: 10.30am.
- STARTS AT: King Edward VI School, Upper St. John Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire.
- FINISHES AT: Stowe Fields. Lichfield.
- ENTRY FEE: £25 Affiliated/Club Runner/ £27 Non Affiliated Club Runner.
- INSURANCE: Full Public Liability.
- GOODIE BAGS: for all finishers.
- TROPHIES to first 3 men and first 3 women.
- Refreshment stations will situated at several places around the course.
- The race will use chip timings.
Results and race photographs
SEE the Race INFO PDF
The Florette Fradley 10K is a popular run and attracts around 1,000 entrants each year. Covering flat, country roads, its a great event for beginners and pros alike. The Fradley 10k has previously been nominated in the national Running Awards for the Best 10k Race for personal best times.
The Xtreme Challenge – Sunday 5th Feb 2017 10.30am at Catton Hall, Staffordshire.
Sponsored by Lichfield Health and Fitness Club
Voted in top 4 adventure races by Runners World in 2012.