UPDATE

By | July 15, 2020

13th July 2020

We’re waiting for further announcements from the government regarding large scale events. We can then work towards putting appropriate safety measures in place for all races.

As ever, the safety of our runners is our number one priority and we will update you all regarding specific events as relevant government announcements are made.

We’re hopeful that planned events will go ahead, however at this stage we cannot confirm until we have official guidance.

We have been advised by local authorities that a review is taking place on the 1st September, we will then have a much clearer view of whether our events will be permitted to go ahead and what restrictions will need to be in place.

Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for further updates.