Corporate Events Management
KP Corporate is KP Events latest initiative providing niche, professionally run, exciting corporate events. Katie Rawlins has joined the KP Corporate team having over 14 years’ experience in the corporate events market, working with blue chip companies, charities and businesses running events from 10 to 10,000 people.
Why Chose Us?
KP Corporate can tailor an event to meet your exact requirements at any venue in the UK. We give you the peace of mind that your event will be handled from initial enquiry through to completion by one event manager who will also be on site during your day, leaving you to entertain your guests and enjoy the day. We endeavour to exceed your expectations and those of your guests, and work within your available budget to create an outstanding event.
What can we provide?
Literally the sky is the limit so whether it’s an intimate meeting for 10 or a family fun day for 1,000, conference, team building, charity fundraiser or black tie ball, we have the knowledge and expertise to help you run a truly memorable event.
KP Corporate is also the exclusive corporate supplier to Catton Hall and together we can provide high end events in this impressive private manor house set within 2,000 acres of land in South East Derbyshire.
Exclusively through KP Corporate you will be able to access Catton Hall, an 18th century private residence set within formal gardens and 2,000 acres of land. Tired of going to faceless hotels where the function rooms and bedrooms all look the same? So many organisers are looking for something different and we can offer it. Catton Hall has three separate functions rooms and 9 individually decorated bedrooms that can be hired exclusively. As it is a private residence there are home furnishings and sumptuous surroundings, but no WiFi or televisions in the bedrooms. This is truly an opportunity to “get off site” to enjoy luxury surroundings without an exorbitant hire fee usually associated with a country estate.
What’s on offer?
It offers the capacity to provide almost any activity, but to give you some ideas Catton Hall can provide:
- Exclusive use of part of the Country House
- 3 function rooms exquisitely decorated overlooking the gardens
- Main function room that can seat 50 guests in theatre style or for formal dining
- Perfect venue for off-site meetings, board meetings, strategy days, team building etc
- AV can be used and there are blackout facilities
- Separate rooms that can be used for break-out rooms
- Competitive day and 24hr delegate rates
- 9 Individually decorated en-suite bedrooms – 4 doubles and 5 twins
And of course the abundant grounds offer a multitude of events such as:
- Team building days ranging from standard lateral thinking puzzles to “Are You Tough Enough” SAS style training using a combination of survival skills and orienteering. This could also include shelter building for overnight team builds
- 4 x 4 driving
- Quad bike safaris
- Combination driving skills day using 4 x 4s, quad bikes, grass karts and pilots
- Country pursuits day to include: fly fishing, clay pigeon shooting, archery, falconry, carriage driving
- Adrenaline style sports such as guided mountain biking, lama trekking
- Partridge and Pheasant shoots from mid September until the end of January
- Family fun days & large launches
But don’t just take our word for it, come and see for yourself the flexibility and opportunity using Catton Hall can provide.
Wherever you choose to hold your event, we will be there every step of the way to ensure that the entire event runs smoothly.
Call us today for a no obligation quote and let us assist you in making your next event a truly memorable experience for you and your guests.
The KP Corporate Team
Kevin Wilson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07971-100973
Katie Rawlins | email@example.com