The Lichfield Half Marathon – Sunday the 6th May 2018
Event starts in 15 days, 13 hours, 7 minutes, 40 seconds
- START TIME: 10.30am.
- STARTS AT: King Edward VI School, Upper St. John Street, Lichfield, Staffordshire.
- FINISHES AT: Stowe Fields. Lichfield.
- INSURANCE: Full Public Liability.
- GOODIE BAGS: for all finishers.
- TROPHIES to first 3 men and first 3 women.
- Refreshment stations will situated at several places around the course.
- The race will use chip timings.
1st male was Chris Sharp (391) Knowle & Dorridge RC 1:12:55, 2nd male Neil Laurenson (420) Black Pearl Joggers 1:14:27, 3rd male Jack Bristow (387) Knowle & Dorridge RC 1:18:59.
1st Female was Susannah Gill (521) 1:27:39, 2nd female Jacqui Phillips (559) 1:32:19, 3rd female Rosie Marsh (210) Knowle & Dorridge RC 1:33:11.
The 2019 Fradley 10K is now available to enter at the 2018 price for a limited time. Also if you are one of the first 10 entries then we will send you a free KP Events technical training t-shirt!
*** All online entries received on or after Sunday 1st April will be for race number collection on Sunday morning from our registration desk.
The second annual SOLIHULL HALF MARATHON takes place on Sunday April 8th 2018 10.30 a.m following on from the successful inaugural race in 2017. Sponsored by IM Properties.
SEE FULL RESULTS HERE
PHOTOS ARE HERE
MISSEN MANAGES FRADLEY TRIUMPH
Birchfield Harrier Matthew Missen won in an exciting finish to the Fradley 10k today (Sunday March 11th). Another big turn out for the region’s first major 10k of the running season saw Missen lead early on in a small group containing Hatton Dart’s Ashley Hurdman the 2017 Fradley10k winner and Lee Gratton and the three fought it out all the way round the flat fast route for Missen to break away and win in 33:07 followed closely by Hurdman in second 33:26 and Gratton a close third in 33:33.
First female Home was Higham Harriers’ Rachel Doherty in 37:43 with Jessie Lutwyche second in 38:31 and Birchfield Harrier Elizabeth Watters third in 40:15.
It’s a run like no udder!
- Date: Sunday 12th August 2018 – 10.30am
- Venue: Sutton Park, Town Gate, Sutton Coldfield
- Entry Fees: £20 (10K) / £15 (5K) / £5 (1K) +£1 extra on the day
- Cheques to: K.P. EVENTS
- Entry Limit: 1000
- Insurance: Full Public Liability
- Medals To: all finishers
- Trophies To: first 3 men, first 3 women
- Sponsors: RUN, HEIFER, RUN! / MIND
Event starts in 3 months, 21 days, 13 hours, 7 minutes, 39 seconds
KP Events return to host this traffic free double lap undulating course for the dedicated athlete, or a pleasant run for the less serious runner. The event is in support of the charity Mind, to raise awareness of the links between physical health and mental well being.
Please come “ready to run” as changing is limited and we cannot provide shower facilities for the numbers involved.
Drinks will be available at the 10K half distance and refreshments will be available from the cafe at Town Gate.
- DIRECTIONS (from Railway) – Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield.
- Head South East on Station Street, toward Brassington Avenue.
- Turn right at Brassington Avenue, then turn right at Park Road, the destination is on the left.
- After entering the park at Town Gate, follow the road straight ahead towards the large car parks, where you will be helped to park by our marshalls.
- Our race HQ is the large white Marquee on top of the hill. This is where you must collect your race chip. Please arrive in plenty of time.
- Please use the car park and do not park on the local streets.
Run, Heifer, Run! is, at heart, a community. We’re a group of men and women who’ve come together to celebrate our victories, share tips and tricks for living healthier lives and pick each other up after life’s inevitable setbacks. Because y’all know as well as I do, life is gonna hand us some cow dung every once in a while!
For more information please visit: www.runheiferrun.com
Mind provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. Campaigning to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding. Mind won’t give up until everyone experiencing a mental health problem gets support and respect. For more information please visit: www.mind.org.uk. Mind is a registered charity in England (no. 219830) and registered company in England and Wales (no. 424348)
The Tamworth 10k is on Sunday 7th October 2018 and will start and finish in the beautiful grounds surrounding Tamworth Castle and will wind its way through the grounds and out into the town, then follow a canal section in Fazeley, before returning to the Castle Grounds. The Tamworth 10k was voted 4th best 10k in the UK by Runners World in 2013 as it’s scenic but mainly flat 5k loop course takes in some of the town’s best scenery with its start and finish set in the popular Castle Grounds leisure facility with its gardens, sports amenities, walkways and cafe.
Event starts in 5 months, 16 days, 13 hours, 7 minutes, 39 seconds
The cost to enter is £19 (affiliated ) and £21 (non affiliated) and registration is now live via the ENTER AN EVENT tab on this websites home page
The Xtreme Challenge – Sunday 10th Feb 2019 10.30am at Catton Hall, Staffordshire.
Event starts in 9 months, 19 days, 13 hours, 7 minutes, 39 seconds
Voted in top 4 adventure races by Runners World in 2012.